5 Things I wish I would've Known at A Young Age
Interview with Lisa Walker, Owner of M.I.A
5 things I wish I would've known at a young age concerning life insurance
1. What is something that you wish you would've known in the past years?
- “Many people like to wait, which is what I did. The truth is, you may not qualify for it when you need it. It’s better to get it while you're young, given that the prices are lower.
- “It’s better to have little coverage than to not have coverage at all, because you have to start somewhere.
2. ”What are some important facts that you've accumalated when you first started learning about life insurance?
- “I learned that insurance is based on your age, and if you wait, it can increase your premiums.”
- “It’s better to have little coverage than to have no coverage at all, because you have to start somewhere.”
3. What are some eye opening tips that you would give to people who are new to insurance?
- “It’s better to be safe than sorry, it'll give you a piece of mind”
- “Count up the costs”
- “Health conditions can exclude you from getting the life insurance you need.
- “Life insurance is not for you, but it’s for the ones you love.”